Mobilesce Inc has released version 1.5.1 of the Amino Acid Quizillator. Highlights include iOS4 compatibility, and improved navigation.Read More
When an iOS app crashes (the app freezes and the device display returns to the home screen) the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch generates a crash log file. This log file will help the application developer determine what is going wrong with your app.
To send the crash report:
- Sync your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iTunes.
- Browse to the following folder:
- Mac OS X: /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/DEVICE_NAME/
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\DEVICE_NAME\
- Windows Vista: C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\DEVICE_NAME\
Note that DEVICE_NAME will be the name of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as shown in iTunes.
- Each log file will begin with the name of the application. Create a zip file of those files (Mac: Right-click->Compress, Windows Right-Click->WinZip) and then email it to the developer.