One of my favorite activities is to head to the gym, and since I’m a strong believer that everything falls into the saying “there’s an app for that,” I thought I would try to find the best free one. Their are so many fitness applications available, some that focus on preset routines, others nutrition and so on. With so many to choose from which is best? Fitness goals are specific to each individual, the app I chose to discuss is best for me.
I was looking for an application where I could keep a database of exercises I liked, find new exercises specific to certain muscles or target ares, and lastly log my cardio time, calories and distance.
*More and more companies and programs are releasing iPhone applications, if your a member to a gym or fitness program, you should look that up first. For example Weight watchers, Golds Gym and 24 hour fitness have iPhone applications available.
Fitness Pro features I use most often:
- - View exercises by target areas (abs, arms, back, butt and hip, chest, legs, shoulder, full body, stretch or cardio) or by exercise name (a-z.)
- - All of the 430 exercises feature images of a real person doing the exercise, as well as, a text summary.
- - Keep a log of the exercise by date, rep and weight.
- -Create multiple “workouts” by selecting exercises.
StratPad helps small and medium-sized companies create and successfully execute their complete business strategy in a step-by-step fashion.
- LEARN about strategy from a clearly written tutorial and toolkit
- CREATE your strategic plan by following a step-by-step guide
- SHARE your strategic plan by emailing and printing beautiful reports that are prepared automatically for you
- EXECUTE your strategy by following the guidelines and customized agenda suggested by StratPad
Business on Camera (BOC) is an independent visual public relations firm specializing in corporate communications and video marketing. They work with different levels of government, academia and local & international business to deliver effective communication solutions through video.
We have created their website, check it out
Their application will allow you to:
- View every locations full menu
- Place menu items in an order
- View location and address to all locations
- Shake to choose
- View companies blog, filtered twitter and facebook
- Get directions to desired locations
At Mobilesce, our artists and animators are always busy working towards creating strong graphics and smooth animations. This eight frame run cycle was part of a series created during a study of animal run cycle.
Below are the stills from the animation.
The animation and character was created by Kelsey Rosner.